Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mixed Tape - Extreme Edition



I nicked this idea from fellow blogger, Rhianna. I am using it as a bit of a spin on my usual Mixed Tape vibe. As my iPhone pretty much is one big mixed tape I think you will agree it works. Basically you put your iPod or whatever you are listening to on Shuffle, for each question you press the next button to get your answer... You will note that mine has a lot of Florence and the Machine (greatness - more on them soon, as I am seeing them live in May) and ABBA - it's another guilty pleasure, don't judge me!

So here are the questions, and my answer is linked in the cases were I could find a YouTube link for it. Underneath in some cases have posted some clarifying lyrics, or just a comment...

If someone asks 'Are you okay?' you say...
(lyrics: 'one of us is crying, one of us is dying...' Not great really)

How would you describe yourself?
(lyrics: 'Midas is King, he holds me so tight, turns me to gold in the sunlight...' )

What do you like in a guy/girl?
(lyrics: 'I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map, I knew that somehow, I could find my way back, Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too, so I stayed in the darkness with you)

How do you feel today?
Up the Spout - Mateo Messina (Juno OST)
(hmm, rather alarming - hopefully it's pregnant with possibility...)

What is your life's purpose?
(I don't know about this one either - maybe it means I am here to give the tough love? Or domestic abuse...hmmm)

What is your motto?
(I dig it)

What do your friends think of you?
(lyrics 'Let us bathe you in our heart, 'cause we are fires in the night...')

What do your parents think of you?

What do you think about very often?

What do you think of your best friend?

What do you think of the person you like?
Everyone's the Same Age - Hockey

What is your life story?

What do you want to do when you grow up?

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
(That's my favourite - couldn't have planned it better really, ha ha)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
(Oh charming! Ha ha, not sure about that at all!)

What will they play at your funeral?
(Looks like I'm coming back to haunt you bitches!)

What is your hobby/interest?
(Note the link attached to this one - I was at that gig, so yes, that is my interest! Wow, it was amazing - still makes my heart beat a little faster!)

What is your biggest fear?

What is your biggest secret?
(I wish it was a secret that I am a natural disaster, an act of God, when I am drunk)

What do you think of your friends?
(Ha ha - they are all floating in a most peculiar way, and the stars look very different today...)

So those are mine...Play the game too, and if you have any hilarious ones I would love to hear about them.

1 comment: