Wednesday, July 21, 2010

City Image of the Day


The debuting of a new feature... Since I got my darling iPhone, I find that more often I stop to take a quick snap of some fancy or perculiarity in this beloved city... I then post it on that book of faces, or MMS it to a pertinent friend or something, and so I have decided to post a few of these random snaps here intermitently.


So ther first one to be posted I took on Monday this week. I was on my way home, walking past our local florist and as I passed by imagine my delight when I looked into the truck parked outside and saw these shelves of perfect flowers. Stacked up like that they reminded me of towels in a linen cupboard, smelling all fresh and clean. Lovely blocks of colour, textured by the petals. So pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment