Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peachy Keen







I have never been the biggest fond of peach...It reminds me of eighties weddings ( above: me as a flower girl in '86), and the frilly toilet roll covers favoured by grannies. However, lately I see it catching my eye. First, I saw this hopelessly girly, romantic tunic listed on Etsy - its all in the whimsy value I tell you. I then started seeing little bits of it I liked all over the place. (All items can be found when searching for Peach on Etsy). I even found myself coveting peach SHOES the other day - whatever next?!

However, I have not as yet given in to wearing any. I am just not sure if I am 'a peach'. While incredibly pretty I am just not sure I am that much of a girl. Give me your thoughts on this here femme dilemma...

No comments:

Post a Comment