Friday, March 5, 2010

TuTu Fabulous






From something a little serious to something a lot frivolous! These are the first, sneak-peek pics of my magical birthday tutu! A few years ago I was flipping through channels and landed on the enviable image of Amy lee (of Evanescence) in a fantastic deep red tutu - it was mighty Cinderella goes Shirley Manson, and I fell a little in love. And so with my 26th (oh God) birthday approaching, I decided I wanted one of my very own. Where to turn but to the joys of Etsy and the expertise of Kristin of PrincessDoodleBeans.

Kristin, the designer and maker of many a little (and big) girls dream, was brilliant to work with. She patiently answered my million questions, indulged my many mind changes, and completed this wonderful work of tulle whimsy in record time. And so, now, it is winging its way to me via UPS and soon I should get my box full of flouncy, gauzy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment